Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

OT: Wings of Prey 50% off at yuplay.com $14.99

For anyone who enjoyed the demo and likes the fact that the DRM has been removed. You will need to download the updates from yuplay to get to version 1.0.3.6 which is where they removed the DRM.

http://yuplay.com/st...le=Wings-Prey-9

Obligatory videos

8 Spitfire Mk IIs vs lone Bf 109 E3 (8:21) 1080HD

Campaign Ship Attack (1:44) 1080HD

STEAM auto downloads the updates if you buy from them but they currently sell it for $29.99. It has been on-sale at STEAM before and may do so again.

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

Same deal on Steam?...I really hate yuplay

Same deal on Steam?...I really hate yuplay

Afraid not sir. Steam is $29.99. However they may have a sale on it again at some point. They had it on sale for as low as $6 once. I'm betting with the DRM removed a lot of people are more interested in trying it out now. I think the Developer is starting to realize that with just a few changes they can sell a lot more copies of it than they did in the past. I read somewhere they will be adding a proper mission editor, which would be a very welcome addition.

I played through the campaign which was fun but of course fully scripted so there's limited replayablity there. I got the German campaign add on but never finished it. Mostly I do training missions or the occassional on-line dogfight.

Hellshade

Iv'e actually got the game, which I bought via Steam..but just wondered if/how that affects the DRM and addon stuff?

Iv'e actually got the game, which I bought via Steam..but just wondered if/how that affects the DRM and addon stuff?

Steam should automatically update you to 1.0.3.6. You'll notice if you start the game it no longer requires you to log in at the begining. It just goes right in.

Hellshade

Steam should automatically update you to 1.0.3.6. You'll notice if you start the game it no longer requires you to log in at the begining. It just goes right in.

Hellshade

Thank you Sir...will check it out