Sign in to follow this  
Geary

Added Planes Won't Show Up In Merged SF2 Install

Hi all,

I just installed a merged install of SF2, SF2V, SF2E and SF2I with both expansion packs and updated to EXP2 Jan 2011 update. All seems to work well, except added planes don't show up in the plane list. I know the planes work because they show up in the SF2E separate install.

Any one have an idea why they don't show up in the merged install?

Thanks,

Geary

installed to the main SF2 install, yes???

Have you checked for double nested folders ... ie: Objects/Aircraft/*AircraftName*/*AircraftName* folders? Happens sometimes!

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

or, just have a shortcut to each exe, for each mods folder, like the rest of us do

They should never conflict (however, EVERYTHING from everything else WILL be available in/from the main SF2 shortcut), as each exe creates it's OWN mods folder (which, unfortunatly, will have pretty much everything in them, so some editing/removal of unneeded objects will be required ie: IDF aircraft/tanks in the sF2E mods folder -and SF2v as well!!! But, hopefully, to userlist.ini for such objects will prevent their appearence in those installs)

wrench

kevin stein

action stick figures!!! :rofl: what a great line!!!

ok, maybe this'll help. (please note, in the shortcuts imgage 'Suez56' is actually Exp1)

wrench

kevin stein

:lol::rofl:

wrench

kevin stein