Sign in to follow this  
ShinKazama88

Calling all Ace Combat pilots, 2011... We're Back!

Let the Vids do the talking

ace_combat_assault_horizon_exclusive_theatre_of_war_trailer.jpg

VIDEO LINKS!

My heart skipped a few beats

Errr... I kill at longer range in first-person shooters. This game must come with unlockable nose chanisaw.

Let the Vids do the talking

"We've used the same footage 4 times! Think of the amount of content recycling in the full game!" :grin:

I've already been following this game for the longest time...

...it should be out by June.

SidDogg

The official trailer has an advertisement? I didn't wait.

Anyways, what's it all about? Assume I prefer threads to begin with a written introduction with links following, in the classical or traditional style I suppose.

:drinks:

OH WOW! The "108th TF" was really cool! I just gotta say, I love hardcore flight sims, but I also love Ace Combat games. I've felt that they're kind of like the Final Fantasy of flying games, and that's not always a bad thing. Sometimes I like a bit of epic storyline to go with shooting down hundreds of Su-35's. The 1 v 100 dogfight near the end of AC6 was pretty great.

OH WOW! The "108th TF" was really cool! I just gotta say, I love hardcore flight sims, but I also love Ace Combat games. I've felt that they're kind of like the Final Fantasy of flying games, and that's not always a bad thing. Sometimes I like a bit of epic storyline to go with shooting down hundreds of Su-35's. The 1 v 100 dogfight near the end of AC6 was pretty great.

Yea that level was awesome. Gorgeous graphics and good music help. This is a fun series.

Graphics are nice but those FPS games in the sky never really did do it for me.Tried Ace combat,Hawx.Need more realism to stay interested although F-22 on the Sega Genesis was a lotta fun back in the day.Showing my age there. :no:

Edited by SopmodMikeFour