Sign in to follow this  
gosd

Mission does not end properly II

When I finish a mission I dont get the flight log.The game shuts down without going to it.When I restart the game the fligh log contains the data from the last mission.

If the pilot died it's listed but the pilot is still active.Am I missing a .dll file for this to apen? How can I correct this without doing a reload of the game?

Thanks.

Allow me just to clarify, do you mean to say that after ending the mission you crash and don't return to the OFF Manager's campaign screen, but when you restart the mission is recorded in your pilot dossier's flight log? And if you die it tells you that you're dead, your pilot is listed as deceased in your dossier, but you're still able to fly as him??? blink.gif

Here's my dossier from my current campaign. If your pilot dies it'll say here that he's 'deceased' and the text on the right will be a reddish color. Is that what you're seeing, but still able to fly as if he were alive?

post-57222-0-86961100-1301376548.jpg

Edited by Javito1986

Welcome to OFF Forum, gosd!

First thing to do, is to go to "Workshops" and check the box "off" in "Auto Exit Mission".

Now you can make your landing, and still sit in your craft, if you want.

Only when you shut the engine down, it may exit.

Otherwise press "escape" and in the menue appearing then, click "Exit Flight".

After a flight you won't get the log, but the campaign window again. That's normal.

If your pilot seemed to have died ingame, but isn't dead in the following Campaign window,

then he was regarded by the sim as not being dead.

There are three settings to control that in "Workshops":

At the right, you see "Outcomes"

There are:

- Easy: Pilot never dies

- Normal: Die roll on death

- Hard: Dead is dead

I assume, you have it set to "Easy" now, or maybe to "Normal".

On "Normal", the sim will roll the die to decide, wether an accident was deadly, if you are hospitalised,

or if you are okay.

I hope this was what you meant.

Edited by Olham

Unfortunatly these suggestions did not work.when I start a missionI I get the following message: "pilot log not updated from last mission".

But when Iolook at the pilot log it is updated even whit the mention "pilot died",but the pilot is still active.