their is no campaign folder in sf2 europe isreal or vietnam do i add a campaing folder

Devil, In sf2 the capaign and all other mod stuff are not located in the same location as in SF1. They are located somewhere else, like "C:\user\documents and settings\mygames\thirdwire" or something like this :good: .

Also if it is the first time you installed it, you will need the cat extractor i think

devil11, 1 you will need to use a cat extractor to pull the campaign files for any campaign you wish to mod. for ANY folder you wish to have in your mods folder you will have to make it if you dont see it there already. (stomps floor twice) if you dont see it you will have to make it. also this info can be found in the Knowledge Base. http://combatace.com/topic/44798-adding-aircraft-to-campaigns-in-sf2/

their is no campaign folder in sf2 europe isreal or vietnam do i add a campaing folder

DEVIL11, i see from your profile and posts that you are having many issues in just installing running the basic sim and mods.

How about you say me which game and which mods you want to run, then i will make you a very detailed STEP by STEP tutorial with links and stuff to get your install and mods proper and running? :drinks:

This game has been working on every PC, don't worry, if we do things correctly, it will end working, nomatter what mod/install you do. :good:

Edited by Nix

DEVIL11, i see from your profile and posts that you are having many issues in just installing running the basic sim and mods.

How about you say me which game and which mods you want to run, then i will make you a very detailed STEP by STEP tutorial with links and stuff to get your install and mods proper and running? :drinks:

This game has been working on every PC, don't worry, if we do things correctly, it will end working, nomatter what mod/install you do. :good:

Thanks that means soo much :)

Check your PMs dude :wink2: