Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

Review: Voice Buddy 2.0

This is a quick post to let everyone know that we just posted our review for eDimensional's new Voice Buddy 2.0 software. Take a look and see what you think of the new technology they are developing.

www.virtualflightproductions.com

Note: There is a version of Voice Buddy available for Lock On, IL-2/FB/AEP, FS2002, FS2004, and many other titles.

This is a quick post to let everyone know that we just posted our review for eDimensional's new Voice Buddy 2.0 software. Take a look and see what you think of the new technology they are developing.

www.virtualflightproductions.com

Note: There is a version of Voice Buddy available for Lock On, IL-2/FB/AEP, FS2002, FS2004, and many other titles.

Charlie, thanks for the heads-up, I'll get this posted on the frontpage ASAP. BTW, you beat me to the punch, as I'm planning a Biohaz review on the product as well... :yes:

Charlie, thanks for the heads-up, I'll get this posted on the frontpage ASAP. BTW, you beat me to the punch, as I'm planning a Biohaz review on the product as well...  :yes:

Thanks, MadJeff. You will really enjoy Voice Buddy. It was a pleasure to fly it in FS2004 and we are chomping at the bit to give it a go in Pacific Fighter & Lock On. So far the reviews from the public, and the reviews for that matter, are highly positive. I think eDimensional really hit a winner with this one.

Also note that I updated our frontpage for easier access to the review. Its a brand new site and I am still playing with it to learn all the particulars on how to get the database to do what I want! :biggrin: