Sign in to follow this  
Piecemeal

Post-patch Mouse Problem

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can use my pc mouse to look around while in the cockpit or on an external view (F6)? I had to reinstall the whole series today after a post Windows 7 patch update and it's been that since.

I know it's probably something simple but I'm a little bit out of practice as I've not had the chance to play much over the past couple of months.

Thanks in advance lads

I recently had the same thing happen. The view control settings probably got reset to use the arrow keys instead of the mouse. You can go into the control settings, click on whatever is currently assigned for moving the view, then move your mouse to assign it to that role.

I seem to have solved the problem. Strangely enough the controls on my other SF2 titles don't seem to have been affected. So I copied the 'Default.INI' file over from SF2E and it seems to be sorted. :heat:

Funny how being away from things for two months can make you a top of the line rustbucket in the tweaking department, eh?!

Thanks for the look in, Streakeagle :salute: