Sign in to follow this  
Uscgace

Need help loading NATO 4+ on windowa 7

I am new to PC's and windows 7 ,(MAC guy), and can't figure how to down load the NATO 4+ for SF2E. I have all the 2 series SF and patches down loaded and running fine and I think I understand that I need to download the 1 thru 4 NATO 4+ patches in order but completely lost on where or how to put in the game. Can anyone explain it to me like a 9 year old? Also the support for this game is insane! Thank you to all those that have done so much hard work for us all!

Okay you need to to locate the folder where you original installed the game. Probably in the program files folder. Then you copy the SF2E exe and paste it in the same folder. Now rename the exe file you copied to whatever you want and run it. Now you have a "mod" folder inside Username/saved games/ thirdwire/ whatever you named the exe where you drag and drop the content of the NF4+

Hope this will help you :good:

Thank you for your help, I will give it a try tomorrow. Thanks again!

Okay you need to to locate the folder where you original installed the game. Probably in the program files folder. Then you copy the SF2E exe and paste it in the same folder. Now rename the exe file you copied to whatever you want and run it. Now you have a "mod" folder inside Username/saved games/ thirdwire/ whatever you named the exe where you drag and drop the content of the NF4+

Hope this will help you :good:

I'd also start in BOTH the SF/Wo* and SF2 Knowledge bases and read EVERYTHING in there. Mind you, some stuff for SF2 might not be relevant (but 98.6% IS), but the basic 'working knowledge' gained will be invaluable.

and welcome!

wrench

kevin stein

Will do, thank you!

I'd also start in BOTH the SF/Wo* and SF2 Knowledge bases and read EVERYTHING in there. Mind you, some stuff for SF2 might not be relevant (but 98.6% IS), but the basic 'working knowledge' gained will be invaluable.

and welcome!

wrench

kevin stein