Sign in to follow this  
VA27Badger

Lets talk tweaking the ini's......

Hey Guys,

I just want to thank all of the people here for sharing input and assistance to all of the others who have questions about this awesome game, but I do have one question in mind that I could use some input on from just about anyone who has something to offer on this topic. I have installed this game and thanks to all of the people who responded to my questions I now have my game set at its peak performace. So hopefully my last question I have is this: "Is there any tweaks that I can make to my ini's or data files to increase textures, trees appearing sooner at futher distance, better looking buildings, etc etc. In other words I want to make the surface of maps and ground objects POP with eye candy.....If anyone has any help on this I would be very greatful as well as others will be I'm sure....

If you're running the latest patch level (May 2011) the answer to your question is a resounding "NO!", that is, until TW addresses the issue in the next patch.

ins't that patch giving alot of people problems. I dont have it installed and I was thinking of waiting.....does it change alot of things in the game or should I wait for the updated version of this patch to come out..

In other words I want to make the surface of maps and ground objects POP with eye candy....

Fly my terrain mods. There's always something interesting to find.

• Dislike 2

Hey Wrench can you point to me exactly what mods you are referring to. I looked in the downloads for SF2 but you have quite a few and Im not really sure if you mean objects or terrain updates. I am looking for objects mainly....Thanks man for the help