Sign in to follow this  
GodsLt

Saguette and Hispano Hidalgo not showing up

Hey guys, i recently installed these two airplanes, along MANY others...but these two are the ones that refuse to show up in my aircraft list in Strike Fighters 2 Vietnam...I tried in the other merged titles and they still won't show up...yet all my other aircraft F-4E Kurnass 2000, Su-17 Fitter...MiG Flogger Packs...etc etc do show up. so I'm at a loss here.

Any help appreciated!drinks.gif

what is your install? example mine is SF2Vietnam/Europe/Isreal/ExpansionPacks1 and 2 merged. depending on what the base aircraft those are and what series you have depends on if they show. nother example, any mods based off of the stock F-4D_78 wont work in a SF2Vietnam only instal because it does not have the needed lod and other files for it to show in game. i do not know what the base aircraft is for those two planes (i personally dont get too many modern what if aircraft) but if it is from a series you don't have installed then it will not show.

one other thing to check is that the cockpit ini is being called out right. in the game no cockpit available means no plane to select!

what is your install? example mine is SF2Vietnam/Europe/Isreal/ExpansionPacks1 and 2 merged. depending on what the base aircraft those are and what series you have depends on if they show. nother example, any mods based off of the stock F-4D_78 wont work in a SF2Vietnam only instal because it does not have the needed lod and other files for it to show in game. i do not know what the base aircraft is for those two planes (i personally dont get too many modern what if aircraft) but if it is from a series you don't have installed then it will not show.

one other thing to check is that the cockpit ini is being called out right. in the game no cockpit available means no plane to select!

I have all four Strike Fighter's merged (SF2,V,E,I)

I'm going to check the cockpit...because not even the plane's names appear on the list...

other than that...All the other aircraft have work...so maybe the cockpit is the problem.

Thanks man!Salute.gif

Well..I checked both aircraft's ini's...and fair enough...no cockpit data... The both aircraft data's did however showed that they shared the same cockpit...the Mystere or something. Any clue where I can get it?

And..I tried swapping the pit out for a mig-23's pit...but all I got was a flyable plane with no cockpit. Any further clues? thanks in advance!drinks.gif

mystre cockpit is SF2:I. A full-4 merged install should be able to reference it. If not, there's something wrong with the pointers in the ini.

(btw, if they're based off Migs, why not use a Mig Cockpit??

• Dislike 2

mystre cockpit is SF2:I. A full-4 merged install should be able to reference it. If not, there's something wrong with the pointers in the ini.

(btw, if they're based off Migs, why not use a Mig Cockpit??

I did try to use a MiG cockpit...I pointed it out in my past replyyikes.gif

What I think I forgot to do was copy the LOD's as well..as I only copied the .INI file...lol

Silly me!