Hey MadJeff, I've been trying to upload a video and have been unable to do it. Keep getting some error message. It is 5.3MB zipped. I thought it would upload as it isnt too big. Is there a way to break the file into smaller parts if nessesary? I also tried emailing it to a freind, no bueno there either. I was hoping you or maybe someone else might host it if it is good enough. ..I like it. :D

Thanks...

Hi Eagle, this is simply a video I did ingame Strike Fighters using FRAPS and MS Movie Maker and put to music. I added opening and closing screen bmp's I put together in paint. It shows some good shots of an F4 in air combat and displays the 3d models' animations like flaps, etc., its cockpit, and weps. It runs about 3.35 minutes and weighs zipped at around 5.3MB.

If you are still interested, how might I send it to you? My email server, cox, seems to choke at the last little bit of data. Is there a way to break this file down to smaller files?

The error msg I get when trying to upload it at Biohaz is this...

Warning: Unable to open '' for reading: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site10/fst/var/www/html/modules/Downloads/dl-adddownload.php on line 342

Maybe this isnt chinese to someone out there... :?

You can attach it to a message right here in the forum. Reply to this and then you will see a buttom below the message window to add an attachment.

tried...another error msg...

Upload Error: Could not upload Attachment to ./files/F4Topgun.zip.

RATS!

I just tested it and got the same thing. Looks like my web host has been messing with PHP settings lately... That's why my upload script on the site hasn't been working either... :roll:

I'll send 'em an email and see what I can do.

Guest Ranger332

Thank you jeff

Im glad you know what your doing. I couldnt figure out what it was...mystery of the month...

Once its working Ill try again. You can let me know what you think of the video. Im no artist or anything so any critism will be taken fairly well... :)