Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

P-51D Mustang, Fuerza Aérea Guatemalteca

P-51D Mustang, Fuerza Aérea Guatemalteca

P-51D Mustang, Fuerza Aérea Guatemalteca (Guatemalan Air Force)

-For SF2, Full-4 Merged w/Exp1 & Exp2 (reccomended)

It =REQUIRES= a Full-4 Merged install, or at the very least, SF2:I AND Expansion Pak 1 for the various and sundry bits used herein (to, wit, the P-51D from Expansion Pak 1. If you do NOT have the minimum required game installs, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS MOD, as you won't be able to use it. It may also require Expansion Pak 2, as that added a new userlist and boatloads of decals for many aircraft

This pak contains a skin a decal set replicating F-51D Mustangs as used by the Guatemalan AF, with 100% historicaly accurate serial numbers. Number randomization has been activated, so make sure you're at LEAST at the June,2011 patch level. It's also reccomened that you have some of my other Mustang mods, to get some of the little tweeks (canopy, corrected/accurate lights, etc). Just for fun and all that!

As always, fairly easy to follow, detailed install instructions are included. So, please read them ....

¡Aterrizajes felices!

wrench

kevin stein

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/31/2011
  • Category

You are truly devoted to Central American planes lately, right Kevin? :D Thanks mate, it`s great, there is one survivor in Guatemala i saw some time ago, my first contact with the mighty mustang...

well, when the 'playground' get finished, what good would it be without all the toys?? :rofl:

wait in a new model for the Jug, for those countries that used them (F-47D, bubble top)

Like Colombia and Mexico, if i`m not mistaken, oh BTW the happy landings translation is in the same order in spanish too, so it must read, "Felices Aterrizajes" this for the next plane you will make, from this area, and i know too, i suck at english, hahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!