Sign in to follow this  
theultimat

Gallery Problem

Hi everyone. I have recently found out that I can no longer upload images to my albums. I had no problems for a long time, then suddenly under "Your Albums" when selecting an Album, it's blank. I can still see the Albums, and they are still listed as mine, but I am unable to upload to them.

I did a search earlier and couldn't see that anyone else had had the problem. Could anyone advise on what to do?

Many thanks.

As a test can you create a new album and try to upload images there? It may be a permissions issue that I'll have to dig into if you are able to do that. Thank you.

Hi Erik, sorry about the delayed reply.

I have tried what you said - I made a new album and was able to upload one image. However, after closing my browser and then reloading the album, I could no longer upload to it, same as my other one.

I am thinking that it might be a permissions issue though, as just now when I clicked on My Gallery, it gave me an error message informing me I do not have the correct permissions.

Hope that helps, and many thanks.

What's the exact error message?

Check to make sure you're staying logged in to the site. In the upper right hand corner of the site please make sure you're avatar or logged in display name appear. If not you're browser is logging you out due to security settings.

Let me know.

Erik

Hmmmmmmmm tough one.

I think this is a left versus right hand not knowing what either is doing permissions issue. I've hacked it up a bit let's see if that works.

Whatever you did, it worked! Many thanks Erik! Now when I hit Upload my old Album appears along the the one I created for testing.

Thanks again! Salute.gif

:good: