Sign in to follow this  

I have IL-2 1946 with UP3 and i can't play on widescreen i mean 1366X768 but only on 1024X768 with black stripes on left and right.

I he got win7 ultimate and graphic card ATI Radeon HD 4300 series can someone help me

Do you have the UP3 patches? I think you need RC4 patch for Sturmovik to work with widescreen

I've all patches RC 4 too and it don't work correct

:dntknw:

IIRC, you need to go into the conf.ini file in your game folder and manually enter your desired resolution. My UP2.1 install runs fine at 1366 x 720 for me.

I run stock 4.10.1 in widescreen no problem, you just have to adjust the conf.ini manually as stated.

BTW Does anyone know what's the maximum resolution using VGA (not HDMI)? I'd like to try Sturmovik on my TV, but I'm not sure it can show more than 1280x1024 using just VGA port

I wanted to make a little Korean war campaign with UP 3.0, but some idiot (yes, he is) made Chineese speak Russian. Is there any way I switch tham to Japaneese.