Sign in to follow this  
Super Etendard

Max Amount of weapons in weapondata

There is a maximum number of weapons you can have in weapondata??, I just downloaded some airplanes and added their weapons, but when i ran the game, it crashed. i tried again and the game crashed. I deleted the planes, but the game crashed again. Only when I deleted the new weapons i could start correctly WoE. Before adding the weapons i have the weapon number 2115, I add one more and WoE crashes.

2115 is the maximum number of weapons the game can have?? There is some way to change this and increase the number??,

Any help will be grateful

Thanks

If you have added multiple weapons packs you may need to screen the ini for double or triple entries and unused items, Fuel tanks get changed around alot, I had three entries for the same sams, old lod entries,I found four sets of Cambarra drop tanks that were not used on any aircraft. As far as max limit of entries, I do not know. I trashed the hole thing and screened from the start when it got to be to messed up, Much cleaner now.

Raven

Thanks Raven, I could solve the problem, at the end it wasnt anything about the number of weapons, the problem was a rocket pod from the viggen or the draken, i don't remember... that rockt crashed my game, i don't know why...:dntknw: well i deleted it and WoE worked perfectly :good:

Can't be 2115. I have over 2300 in one of my installs. And that's worked fine for years...