Sign in to follow this  
CW3SF

Returning to the game, just a few questions

I tried to play after some 7 mos. off and got the reinstall OFF BH&H.

Soooo, do I uninstall my OFF Bh&H ( the one disk ) and then reinstall it?

Or, just over reinstall it? Or some other process?

CF3 works just fine.

Thank you in advance ( I see P4 is still over the horizon ).

What was I doing for the past few months you ask. Doing all of the fun outdoor stuff with my son and grandson in Steamboat Springs CO.

Ended it all a few weeks ago by filling up with Elk during black powder season, and then returned to AZ for the winter.

Retirement is such a joy.

CW3SF

Never had that one. Before I uninstall anything I would go into Workshop and use the options, first to (IIRC) 'reset CFS3 files' and if that doesn't work, then the more drastic one to (IIRC) 'reset/reinstall OFF. If that doesn't work then i doubt there is any problem a full uninstall (includes deleting the files installed in [=Vista, or equivalent if on XP] username/Appdata/Roaming/Microsoft/CFSWW1 Over Flanders Fields/) followed by a re-install won't solve.

Ah, for the Second Amendment and the wholesome outdoor pursuits you ex-Colonial types can consequently pursue! Here in the UK, the only thing most of us can lawfully shoot is each other, and until the politicos decide to ban that too, that's only with airsoft guns (tho the quarry can at least shoot back :grin:)

Edited by 33LIMA

If you have OFF still installed, and it doesn't work properly, you should try the easiest way first.

That means:

Go to "Workshops" and try "Reset/Install OFF" (top right corner).

If that doesn't work as expected, you should also "Reset CFS3".

You will lose any old pilots doing that, but it might save you a new install.