Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Kfir C2, Fuerza Aérea Hondureña ("What If...")

Kfir C2, Fuerza Aérea Hondureña ("What If...")

"What If..." Kfir C2, Fuerza Aérea Hondureña (Honduran Air Force)

= For SF2, Full-4 Merged Preferred/Reccomended

* Note: at minimum, you must have SF2:I to access the Kfir C2 aircraft lod and cockpit. Hence, the 'Full-4 Merged' tag.*

Just a little something fun for the "What If..." crowd that I had started last year, and totally forgot about.

This presumes that the FAH purchases refurbished Kfirs from Israel. These a basic, stock aircraft with no 'bells and whistles' (ie: radar missiles), and are totally stock from in-game items (excepting my modified skins with English tags -which should actually be in Spanish).

Everything is basically stock, excepting I tweaked the data, loadout and avionics inis to add the usual suspects. Data ini mods corrects (yet again!) the tail lighting positions, adds the landing lights, and operating canopy (the expected Shift/0). Loadout mods add the centerline tank for A-A tasking. Aviconcs tweeks make use of dtmdragons RWR listing, with it's expanded threat library (NOT included -it's in his RNZAF A-4 Skyhawks pak). 18 new serial numbers, following and extrapolated from current and past FAH patterns are included. Decal randomization is set to "TRUE". A userlist is included, even though this is a 'nationalized', non-exported, single user aircraft.

As always, fairly easy to follow, detailed install instructions are included. So, please read them!! When I finally get finished with the Central America map (don't be holding breath now!), there'll be a nice playground for it.

¡Aterrizajes felices!

wrench

kevin stein