Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy10uk

Eyefinity help

Hi guys, I have recently purchased over Flanders fields for the 1st time after hearing how good the single player campaign was. However sadly I've not got far before running into an issue. I run my pc with a 3 monitor setup on eyefinity at a Rez of 5760 x 1080, I have heard that others are running this with no problems, however I hav t even managed to make to the aircraft yet because my main screen seems corrupt. All the boxes are overlapping and the text is being cut off. It is making using the menu almost impossible, I have tried doing a search but can't find anyone else complaining about this issue, so I can't find a solution, I'm guessing it's something to do with the high Rez I'm trying to use.

Does anyone know if this is a known issue and if so, is there anyway I can fix it.

All my drivers are up to date for my graphics card

Many thanks in advance

Cowboy10uk

pilotfly.gif AMD X4 965 3.4GHZ, 4GB DDR3 Ram, 3TB Hard Disk, ATI 5870 1GB Graphics, 3 x LG 23" Widescreen HD Monitors, Buttkicker 2, TM Warthog Hotas, Saitek Pedals, Track IR And a bloody awful Pilot doh.gif

Cowboy make sure you updated to the latest superpatch 1.32 first and then 1.32g that should stop corruption. We tested on Matrox TripleHead and that worked.

Also you need to setup the in-sim resolution too by running the graphics setup (See FAQ near the top).

http://www.overflandersfields.com/FAQ.htm#Installation_and_settings