Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

OT: 290.53 Beta Nvidia driver released

They appear to cause artifacting issues in RoF. Beta version 290.36 seem to work great. Didn't notice any difference in OFF. Supposed to be an increase in FPS in Skyrim but I can't tell since I'm maxed at 60 most of the time anyways.

Hellshade

They appear to cause artifacting issues in RoF. Beta version 290.36 seem to work great. Didn't notice any difference in OFF. Supposed to be an increase in FPS in Skyrim but I can't tell since I'm maxed at 60 most of the time anyways.

Hellshade

What card(s) are you running. My GTX260 is now at the end of it's life-cycle... not bad... 3 years! I will be looking to upgrade my Card next year... SLI?

Seems every HD mod I add to Skyrim, especially the trees, cause a CTD for me. Annoying as hell... I also get the missing textures, or purple mesh objects like FlightSim would do right before a CTD.

Love the game though... especially all the cool add-ons. Easy to install as well. I didn't think the scenery could look any better, but I was wrong.

OvS

EVGA GTX 580 factory overclocked. Runs everything pretty great. I have no complaints with it at all. I just got Battlefield 3 for Christmas and I can play it at 1920 x 1200 with all ULTRA settings and it's always between 55 - 60 FPS. Usually 60. Even a certain other WWI flight sim that is very resource intensive runs extremely well on it. I posted some new multiplayer vids on my Hellshade68 youtube account if you want to see how well it performs. I have added a few mods to Skyrim too. As great as it looks out of the box, the mods make some great improvements. Realistic Water, Natural Faces and an ENB series light mod. Looks amazing. Until OFF 2 comes out, I think Skyrim will be my main "go to" game for awhile. Even BF3, which looks hyper realistic, just doesn't have the gameplay (IMHO) to hook me like Skyrim has.

By the way, I reinstalled 290.53 and for some reason this time I don't get any of the artifacting issues in RoF. Maybe a bad install first time? They just patched that game though and there have been some issue showing up so maybe they need a hot patch to resolve any graphical issues too.

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade