hi everybody

im a modder mostly of wrestling mpire 2012 ...paqrt of the team at mpire mall.net thats creating twc5

but i love jets more than anything

anyway intros over .....i wouldnt mind your opinions

i created this psd from the basic f15 skin

i used the basic skin as a lighting layer ....but i think its making the colour look off .....what do you think

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/spike1984/mpie/decepticons.bmp

i have currently created:

AUTOBOTS:- Aerialbots

Air Raid - F15 eagle

DECEPTICONS :- Seekers

Starscream (pictured) - F15 eagle

Skywarp - (pictured) F15 eagle

Thundercracker (just out of shot) F15 eagle

Sunstorm (not pictured) F15 eagle

:-Rainmakers

Acid Storm (the green one) F15 eagle

Yellow Rainmaker F15 eagle

Blue Rainmaker F15 eagle

Air Warrior (Decepticon Generic Seeker drone) .....F15 eagle

i am currently creating ......

Aerialbots:- Fireflight (F4 phantom)

Silverbolt (since their is no concorde i have not decided .....suggestions welcome ..thinking a C130)

Skydive (F16 fighting falcon)

Slingshot (Harrier GR3) ......(im british lol)

Conehead Seekers ....... Thrust (A10 Thunderbolt ........unless someone wants to make me an F15 with fans in its wings lol)

Dirge (Saab Viggen or EFA typhoon......again ..unless someone wants to make me an F15 with canards its the closest thing)

Ramjet (Dassault Mirage 2000.....again .....could do with being a tweaked F15 .....but im not a 3D modder so it will serve)

i will be uploading ALL these skins when they are done but for now i would like some feedback .....but if anyone wants me to up screanies of any that i have done just say so ......i will probly be updating this thread with them anyway

regards

Tony

This idea is great!! I agree, I think it would be an interesting mod. But (just an idea) it would be nice if the planes have no pilot inside.

But, good work with the skins, I like them! :drinks:

he he ..thanks dude ...i agree on the pilot thing .....actualy some news ....this has now turned into an entire cybertron civil war scenario so watch this space cos once i get everything figured out i might make cybertron too .....maybe even have campains in 1985 USA lol

ok quick progress report .....i been busy merging my SFG, WOV and WOE/NATO fighters games .....plus i been trying to get the tornados working (for those of you that didnt see the thread) so i havent had the time for skinning ...but i am partway through ......btw ..sorry majhost is down so the images have gone for now ...............i hope its got nothing to do with this sopa thing like the megaupload fiasco (i know the full story of megaupload im just generalising.......so no comments on that please)

ok a quick update ..i have managed to finish most of the skins ..screencaps coming soon