I have been looking for tips on the operation desert storm campaign but couldnt find any decent help, so forgive me if i'm repeating something i have missed, i am flying SEAD/DEAD Missons with the F-4G and have also tried F-111 missions now however i fly SAM's will lock on to me, wether i fly really high at a decent distance or very low, or i've even tried a bit of .... you could compare to reverse psychology in flying right up to the SAM's via the location on the map, but you can guess the obvious outcome of that, and i can not lock on to any SAM's or hardly any ground targets only when WOE decides to target something automatically............................................ BUT my main question is how the hell do i deal with SAM's whatever i do they just blow me out of the sky :/

Press E to target different ground targets when you are close enough. Then take out the radar with Shrikes or Mavericks.

As for SAM avoidance, there are several classic techniques. When you see the SAM Launch warning in red text (applying to you), padlock the sam site (press R?), put the site on your beam (90 degrees to the side), and monitor the flight of the missile. You can then try breaking into it as it gets close, or barrel rolling around it while dropping chaff. These use up a lot of energy which means you can be picked off by the second missle. Another technique which I learned in LOMAC is to invert and pull down and away 90 degrees away from the missile. As you start at 90 degrees to it, you end up at the same height but pointing away from the missile. This saves you energy and spooks the missile into going too low and it can't climb back up. There's a LOMAC tutorial video on the internet showing this somewhere. I'm not sure if it works in SF though.

Good luck!

I flew F-111s in ODs quite a bit and it's no easy thing.

Routing and timing is easily overlooked but is very crucial. Don't go in amongst the leading edge of a Coalition strike and you'll be able to avoid the worst of the hassles. That'll give plenty of time for SEAD flights to do their thing as well as having other flights in the target area attract SAMs that would otherwise be launched at you. In and out routes are the worst possible thing you can do. You want to be able to skirt the edges of the enemy defense until it's time to drop down to begin your attack.

As you are popping up for ordnance release, hit chaff and flares repeatedly and if you get radar activity turn on ECM. As soon as the bombs are gone, more flares and chaff as you drop back to the deck. Ideally, egress should be along your attack heading for at least 10 miles. 20 miles preferable.