Sign in to follow this  
Icterio

Problems with weapon editor

Hello,

I´am a big fan of Wings over Europe for a number of years. But lately a particular problem appears and maybe someone can help me.

After running the weapon editor and opening the weapondata.ini we have the complete list of weapons available. but when I try to select any weapon the editor "freezes" and nothing happens.

I can still play the game normaly but cant make any changes to the weapons or additions.

I have a "theory"; a few months ago I unistalled some games of my harddrive and maybe some file relating to WoE could be lost or corrupted.

In last resort, I can Install everything again but I was trying to avoid that because is a long process.

Does anyone had this problem so far?

And excuse any errors in my english.

Icterio

sorry but, which games did you uninstalled and how could they be holding files related to WoE?

You might not have the correct weapons editor for the version of game you have installed

What patch level of WOE are you playing? (i.e. Aug 2008?)

What Operating System are you using?

thanks for replying,

well, since I have played this game so many times and for soo long, I can´t find the reason why suddendly something does not work.

I thing I have stop playing WoE in November. And now I found this problem, strange... What changed in this time to justify this?

Thats why I remember having uninstalled Emergency 4 and some related addons, but probably has no relation.

I was hoping that maybe someone could have had this problem in the past in some form and pinpoint the reason.

thanks for your pacience.