Sign in to follow this  
ignacioc91

TW TERRAIN EDITOR ISSUE

HI!!! I'm Having a problem with the Third Wire Terrain Editor. It doesn't recognize water. Where there should be seas, i have just grass tiles. Any idea?? Im usin ig on WoE, patched to Oct 2008. Thanks!!!!

Moved to a more better Forum, where it can be seen by "those that know"

===========================

I'm Having a problem with the Third Wire Terrain Editor

Don't we all!!! :rofl:

------------------

are you using a complete terrain texture list ini? Do you have all the tiles IN the TE, converted to bmp format --ESPECIALLY all the sea, river, and sea/land transitions?

Does the DEM have water on it? Is the HFD showing the 'blue' regions for said water???

not enough info a present to accurately answer the question or find the fault! More info needed!!!

Moved to a more better Forum, where it can be seen by "those that know"

===========================

Don't we all!!! :rofl:

------------------

are you using a complete terrain texture list ini? Do you have all the tiles IN the TE, converted to bmp format --ESPECIALLY all the sea, river, and sea/land transitions?

Does the DEM have water on it? Is the HFD showing the 'blue' regions for said water???

not enough info a present to accurately answer the question or find the fault! More info needed!!!

The terrain covers the North Sea and the Norwegian Sea. I have correctly installed the file TexturelistWoE.ini (the one tha came with the terrain editor). I have all the needed .TGA files into .BMP. Don't know what may be!! Thanks!!!

how about a picture of the open TE, with the display set to 'show height field'??? like below....

this is what i meant, in 'is the hfd showing water'