Sign in to follow this  
daddyairplanes

what do i need to know about......

SF2 and windows 7 64 bit? my new computer just got to the house in the states, should be to me in scenic snowy afghanistan next month. specs on my new HP as ordered

-750GB 5400 rpm HD

-8GB DDR3 memory

-1GB ATI Radeon graphics card(forget the speeds at the moment, doing this at work offa my memory)

-Intel dual-core processor(again dont remember specifics but believe 2.5GHz with boost to 3.1, better than my current 1.8)

-and as mentioned, Windows 7 Home 64 bit.

before i get it and get happy transferring mods over as i asked what do i need to know going from Vista to Windows? also for the last few years my old Compaq with everything stock has struggled with mods like NF4+ and the Vietnam A+G expansion pack. do you guys think this new rig will be able to handle such mods and SF2NA?

TIA for your input

I think it will be able to handle it like a charm :). SF2 is by no means a graphic intensive game.

Edited by JonathanRL

appreciate it guys. and Slarti, it aint here yet. still has to brave the APO mail system :yikes: but it is on its way...