redpiano

Help needed......

I have all the patches.

I started another campaign as N16's, at first I wasn't even able to take off because my squad would crash into the trees in front of the airfield, so I uninstalled all my mods and they took off just fine. I have a feeling this was probably caused by the AI weight mod. But unless HITR fixed the empty weight AI issue that mod is kind of a requirement to me.

"Indeed, here is a famous photo of Jasta 11 at Rocourt"

Ah, the one they took of Led Zeppelin before some dastardly Huns came along and removed their faces and replaced them with some German blokes nobody had heard of? Know it well...

I got rid of the regular AI weight mod and installed the combined FM mod and it's working now.

Red-

I am working (still) on a combined FM and AI weight mod that will allow you to fly with both the FM changes and increased weight for the AI. I know I've been saying for at least a week or two that it will be ready any day now, but I have been extremely busy with real life lately. All I have to do is patch together the various files, so I really do hope to have something very soon, so I hope that you and everyone else will continue to be patient.