Sign in to follow this  
KJakker

SAM's for community made ships in SF2:NA.

Just uploaded a three-pack of RN frigates, Type 12M, Type 21, Type 22. Everything should be working on them. KJakker, there's not much that can be done about the fire control radar issue without being able to mod the source file. The pivot point is set so that it faces backwards by default. so it will always face in reverse of where the weapon is pointing. The best I could do is set it as a Track radar so it's not so obvious. It's going to be a common problem when converting older ships, because the designers weren't expecting to be able to use all the features we have now.

Also, it bears mentioning that the SeaCat launcher on the Type 12M has a messed up pivot, so I had to set the missiles as a vertical launch system. They're not very effective that way, but it's better than nothing.

Thanks for the Anzac data, colmack. I'll see if I can get it shooting better, but after this pack I'm hoping to focus on my own models for the time being.

Im going to see about getting the french navy rocking to the fremm and the other dd. maybe the cdg n mestral there is also that itailian job that needs so work...