Sign in to follow this  
vietace

Blue line problem in SF2V after March 2012 update

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this problem? I have these strange blue lines appear in SF2V after I install the March 2012 update. The game runs for about 1 minute then stops with a Windows error notice. I have Air & Ground Expansion Pack v. 2.1 - Jan. 2012 mod and SF2V Airbase Rebuild Mod 1.1 Patch and played perfectly before the March 2012 update. My PC is Windows XP SP3.

Many thanks!

Vietace

bluelineprobleminSF2V.jpg

You must ask the Oracle Neo....

Who is the Oracle Neo? is the lady in Matrix? These lines will be red if I choose Red Force and there is a big 'wall paper' in the horizon. It seems that there are some problems with Vietnam Southeast Asia map. I have no issue when playing Falkland mod with March 2012 update.

did you try turning off Labels, and playing on "Normal" as opposed to "Easy"????

try that and see what happens; cause right not it looks like a graphics issue (either card or somewhere else)

It looks fabulous!

Have you tried updating the graphics card drivers?

It looks fabulous!

Have you tried updating the graphics card drivers?

Thank Wrench and Gr.Viper. I have updated my graphic card driver and playing on "Normal" and the blue lines have disappear. It seems that the March 2012 has more bugs than previous updates.