Sign in to follow this  
Kodiak

NVidia driver update and now no screenshots anymore!

I just installed new drivers (296.10 version) for my NVidia 560GTX Ti card and now I cannot take screenshots anymore inside SF2!

The game now gives me O Kb files, named like the screenshots but nothing in it :(

What the hell caused this? The new drivers or something I missed and have to adjust?

Anybody knows a solution? I don't like to go back to older drivers because these do really well on my machine.

I have a couple of new planes and I cannot take any screenshots now, damn :dntknw:

My best regards, Kodiak.

Edited by Kodiak

Kodiak, used to happen in my case months ago, it's not the drivers, it's the heavily modded install with alot of textures and models causing that

Kodiak, used to happen in my case months ago, it's not the drivers, it's the heavily modded install with alot of textures and models causing that

It happend in the middle of a mission, I took some pics of a shot up Mig and the next pics in thesame mission turned out 0 Kb files. :dntknw:

My SF2 is a full merged install and yes, hundreds of planes and a lot of mods and editing, but right in the middle of a mission it happend, strange.

Anyway, is there a cure for it or do I have to live with it like that?

My best regards, Kodiak. :salute:

hmmm, I had to live with that in my case

Uhm, now it works again.

I changed some things in my NVidia driver settings and also in my flightengine.ini and it works again.

I did those changes because I experienced some CTD's lately and maybe that was the cause of them.

But then I noticed I can take screenshots again :lol:

So it has to be something in the driver settings or in the flightengine.ini, and I don't know what did it from those two :blink:

But not my main focus right now, busy with some planes now.

My best regards, Kodiak.

:bye:

Edited by Kodiak