Hi my friends I have two questions for you, first where I can find the Mig 17 flyable for SF2, and in the F8 crusader the fuel consumption work ? because I see the fuel gauge but it is always stop

bye.:drinks:

Yes, the F8 consumes fuel, and the last time I looked, it's fuel level gauge was working fine. Run it in afterburner and see how long it takes you to run it dry :cool:

The MiG-17 can be made player flyable (as can any AI aircraft). Read the directions in the knowledge base to find out how. I also suggest that you install Stary's MiG-17 pit. BTW, the '17's FM is tailored for the AI, so it's somewhat unrealistic.

Crusader Fuel Burn.jpg

Edited by Fubar512

Hi thank for your reply I have only the tank fuel gauge work main fuel is alwais on 36, Why ?

Bye Ivo :drinks:

3600 lbs is the maximum that the gauge reads, and the aircraft holds more than that between all its fuel cells. Therefore, it will not register any decrease until the total internal fuel amount falls below that value.

You know what, on the real Crusader, there's a selector switch that goes with that guage, so one could check the fuel level on a tank by tank basis. You'll never guess what the capacity of the largest single tank on that aircraft is :grin: