Sign in to follow this  
navychief

a new P-3C for FS9 soon!

:clapping::clapping:

I saw that about a month ago and have the splash screen installed to remind me that it's comming out soon. It looks as if it'll be a 2005 release date though. The best thing is that it's in VP-9 and VP-47 colors, I used to deploy with Nine and my best friend and his brother both were in Forty-Seven.Hopefully there will be skins for some more units available after release.

Since this was announced, Mike Stone has released a P-3 of his own.

WOW!

That is SH :)

Cheers

Beer

if you do a search for Marco Spada on Flightsim.com he just uploaded a P-3 Orion panel.

I see a nice Herc panel from him as well, can wait for that new Orion!

There is a okay one from Mike Stone(www.pmstone.com) that Mike Pearson has gone nuts on reskinning(AVSIM) all the active units!

post-696-1102441579_thumb.jpg

Top Gun, I tried to get Stone's P-3 of the ground and it just wouldn't lift off. Even though there are more skins than Sasala's P-3, I'll wait for the G-Max with bait on my breath,errr, baited breath. :alcoholic:

Marco Spada's panel is good but I think that the one in the oldest P-3 looks better.

Edited by firehawkordy