Sign in to follow this  
quack74

CA is back and I have no PC!

The Day CA went off line so did my PC. Apparently the graphics card required atleast a 450w power supply and my PC only produced about 350. So over time it just fried my harddrive, motherboard, and processor. The place I brought it too pretty much told me I need a new PC. It was only a couple of years old too. Great! Like I have $500 bucks laying around for a new tower. I'm stuck between a rock and..... well I guess another rock. The only good news is they were able to retrieve all my "User" data. Pics, videos, GAME files (thank God). But Now I will have to reinstall ALL the Program Files stuff into what ever PC I get. It's going to take forever! But it could be worse. I could have lost EVERYTHING. 4 years of kids pictures, wedding Pics, videos, 6 years of FE work, and all my business files. That would have been bad...really, really bad. Now CA is back, very cool BTW, I have no PC :blink::shout::sad::blowup:

that sucks but it must be such a relief that you didn't lose all that personal stuff. hope you get up and running soon.

that sucks but it must be such a relief that you didn't lose all that personal stuff. hope you get up and running soon.

Hi quack74-

We have all been bitten by the bitegods at one time or another.

Do you have a PayPal account?

Some of may be able to help.

Sorry to hear about your PC crashing. I'm glad you didn't lose any data. Hope you're back online soon.

Well it looks like I need to buy a new crate. The place told me it would cost more to fix it than to just buy a new one. Argh! Like I just happen to have $500 bucks laying around. I got kids man! Damn!

I know the feeling, some months I have to choose between internet and food for my kids...sometimes the kids get to eat...all joking aside it's really tough. I feal your pain. last time my computer died it was over a year before I could get back up and running and that was because I sold some of my hobby stuff off. Good luck getting up and running. I wish I could help. :(