Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

MiG-21MF Fishbed-J, EAF, Hi-Viz Markings

MiG-21MF Fishbed-J, EAF, Hi-Viz Markings

MiG-21MF, EAF, Hi-Viz Markings

= For SF2, Any/All (albeit Designed with SF2:I in Mind) =

A simple repaint for the stock MiG-21MF Fishbed-J in Egyptian Air Force service. This skin repsents 'late model' versions with the Hi-Visibiliby Orange Triangles.

Based off the stock skin, and run though my Home-Grown Template Set ™; all markings use stock in-game items.

This skin makes use of the 'start default year' statment in it's textureset.ini, and is set for 1983. My "best guess" as based on photos and other researched kinda stuff.

This skin is in jpg format for post-Nov 2011 patch level. If you are not at that level (for whatever insane reason), you'll have to convert them back to bmp. Also included are slightly modified Data and Loadout inis, making some small, but needed, adjustments. The canopy is activated via the Standard Manual Animation Keystroke ™ -shift/0. The engine sound has been changed to the TMF "MiGEngine.wav", also included.

It is also quite possible this skin can be adapted for use on other Fishbed variants, as used by the EAF.

As always, fairly easy to follow, yet detailed install instructions are included. Please read them!

Obviously, this mod makes the assumption (Oh! That Word!!) you've made this aircraft flyable.

Happy Landings!

wrench

kevin stein

• Like 1

as always, that one looks WAAAAAAAAAAAY better than mine!!! :lol:

as always, that one looks WAAAAAAAAAAAY better than mine!!! :lol:

It's absolutely not true. I proudly have both on my HD.:drinks: