Sign in to follow this  
Fates

GMAX Help

If I uninstall/reinstall one more time....I'm gonna put everything down except my beer and then I'm gonna pick up a shot gun and send my old comfuser straight to HELL.

Anyway....I Downloaded the software...the first time was from the FTP site and when I went to install, it installed some software from Megalux know as Ultimate FX....a graphics/photo editor....

The went thru 2 u/isntalls before I said F-it and moved on....chugged a Coors, then downloaded it from Autodesk. This version worked.

I meet the (Minimum Requirements) with little room to spare. I think I answered a setup question wrong when I first ran it....picked OpenGL instead of Direct3D....now when it runs...I see the actual program screen flash then dissapear. It is now longer running.

I'm still WIN 98se..I did another un/Install and same thing....but this time it didn't show a setup screen after the install...

I opened up the ini file to see the OpenGL was still there.....How can I go about another setup run of this program to change my settings?

Will another beer help my problems?

Let's see

Fates

Only if you pour it over the box... ;)

Sounds like some stray reg entries are still floating around causing problems. I just DLed GMAX the other day but haven't installed it yet. I was curios as to what it's capabilities, as I'm an old AutoCAD user. :D Was a CAD manager for 8+ years before I switched to network consulting full-time.

I'll see what happens on this end and see if I can give you any insight. Don't hold your breath... :wink: