Does anyone know where I can get the Capun Mi-24 Hind? I tried creating an account on his site and he denied my request stating that I already had an account. I have been online for years and save every detail for any site I sign up to and there was no info for his site in my files. I request info on the 'old account' and all he did was be a jerk and basically spit in my face. All wanted to do was get a copy of his Hind, does anyone know where else I can get it, or if someone could get a copy for me?

the only place is from the DAT site (until someone builds another, freeware version).

also, here at CA we have VERY strict policy on 'file sharing', especialy for things like stock LODs, and mods from other sites that are permission only/memeber only. We may not agree with the policy, but we stil must respect it.

The penalty is pretty stiff ...for both parties. Just saying (read between the words).

So, basically, it between you and the DAT.

Sorry.