DarthRevan

Problems with Stock SF2 NA and AIM-54

Any chance you can 7zip the .ini's from one of the planes that is giving you trouble? I'd like to check them against my files, because I have no idea what is causing this much trouble. Also, we had one other member loose expendable countermeasures before; it turned out he was missing four of the requisite folders. I don't know what caused that, but once replaced, they started working again. As for why your wingmen aren't attacking, that is beyond me, I can't recreate the problem.

How should I send it to you?

Its compresse to 27 MB

PM me, if 27MB is too big, try to compress only the .ini files, nothing else (I don't recall if you can outright send .ini's so I usually compress files into an archive). We'll get your Turkeys working yet.

PM me, if 27MB is too big, try to compress only the .ini files, nothing else (I don't recall if you can outright send .ini's so I usually compress files into an archive). We'll get your Turkeys working yet.

Ok,

I just sent it.

Is it possible to turn off the lights that are on the wing tips, fin (rudders) tips, and just on the frontal sides of the cockpit?

Ctrl+L, which is an in-game command for all aircraft, not specifically the F-14. Cycles through flashing, steady and off.

EDIT: Did you test the weapons?

Edited by Caesar

Ctrl+L, which is an in-game command for all aircraft, not specifically the F-14. Cycles through flashing, steady and off.

EDIT: Did you test the weapons?

No, not the strobe/navigation lights, I mean the ones that are all around the F-14 fuselage that look like bars.

No, it still doesn't work.

Am I supposed to have a specific type of load out in order to have the flare and chaff?

Edited by abmhawk