Sign in to follow this  
Hansa

Yellow smoke? how i can fix it?

I purchased a new graphic card (nvidia geforce 210) and i have a problem, the smoke from the AAA trucks is yellow.

I know this can be fixed someway because i have readed about strange colors in the smoke long time ago but since i didn't need it until now i don't remember the way to fix it.

Any help???

Maybe updarting drivers?? NVIDIA Gforce 210 sounds as a old second hand GPU. I have an NVIDIA GT 230 and isn't that great. In fact I'm thinking about upgade it...

Not old and not second hand. It's a Gigabyte brand new card with 1GB DDR3 with updated drivers and all the games work perfectly.

Flaks smoke on the air is black but the smoke on the cannon's shoots is yellow. I know i'm not the only one who have a problem with this strange problem but i can't recall where i readed the solution for this.

Edited by Hansa

It seems I have no idea about GPUs...I'll need help when finally decide to upgrade

Thanks Grinseed , the problem was the IL-2 clouds mod. Solved.