Silver wings

SimHQ forums registering problem

Hi,, I have been flying OFF for many years and am a member of this forum. Since OFF has moved to SimHQ I have been denied membership there for a stupid reason. My Email cannot be verified. I tried to join several times and got an email telling me that it was denied because the email could not be verified. Very strange since I received that statement but my Email couldn't be verified !! I have had this Email address for over 10 years and cannot understand this problem The worst part is that I cannot contact anyone at the forum site to get this corrected. I would appreciate it if someone could find a way to help me. I really would prefer if OFF still had a presence at this forum Thank you, Alec

OFF is still here, they do have a presence here. Feel free to post here and enjoy. As for the registration problems you may have to contact the board administrators over there directly to resolve it.

Take care and thanks for being a valued part of our community.