JonathanRL

TSF F 35 Draken Flyvevabnet Package

TSF F 35 Draken Flyvevabnet Package

The Scandinavian Front Saab F-35 Draken Flyvevabnet Package

By Team TSF & Friends

Danish export version: F-35 single-seat strike aircraft, The type was heavily modified to make it into a strike aircraft; compared to the Swedish versions the outer wings where completely redesigned, and the radar was missing. These aircraft could carry heavy bombs as well as Bullpup missiles, during the WDNS upgrade of the 1980s they received the ALQ-162 jammer a Marconi 900 Series HUD and a Ferranti LRMTS (laser rangefinder and marked target seeker)

Package contains two aircraft, F 35 version and the upgraded F 35 (82) version. Both birds are nice strike aircraft, albeit more sluggish then the standard Draken. Have fun!

Installation:

Go to your Mod Folders. For Windows 7/Vista, this is located in C:\Users\Your Name\Saved Games\Thirdwire. For Windows XP Users, it is usually in My Documents.

Unzip the contents of the 7zip files into the mod folder of your choice. Allow any overwrites.

Please note:

Loadouts are not entirely accurate. I taken a few liberties with the 82 version, as sources was hard to find. Also, the air intake rail was usually reserved for the Bullpup but I reserved it for the quite exellent Sidewinder Rails made by Volker.

Credits:

Original 3D model by Lud von Pipper / BPAO

Skins by hoarmurath, updated by Paulopanz

Cockpit Adjustments by JonathanRL

FM Adjustments by JonathanRL

Fact Checking by JonathanRL

J-35J "Johan" pylons by Ravenclaw007

Danish Pilot by Elephant

Edited by JonathanRL