Sign in to follow this  
TheWarrior

Central Pacific help

Hey all.

Beentrying to use the Central Pacific terrain butit keeps CTDing when I try to load the mapin game play. It's the pnly one that dose it too.

might have to do with the 'inivisible airfields' that were used originally, since we didn't have CV zones back then. I'll have to chekc mine, and see if I updated it

(btw, anyone notice that I got it wrong on the positioning of the US task forces!!!)

ok, everyone that wants too, give this a try.

REMEMBER!!! you MUST have built you PTO mods folder from SF2NA, or be Full-5 merged, as NA statments and water bmp are used.

I'd also suggest backing up the following inis:

CentralPacific.ini

CentralPacfic_Targets.ini

CentralPacific_Nations.ini

as a CYA measure.

if this works, then I'll upload this to the /Terrains downlaods section

unzip, and drop into the CentralPacific terrain folder

don't forget the working carriers; both US and IJN

Hey Wrench.

It works and works well. The only thing I saw and it's and it's not a big deal is you can see under the water line on the ships. Out side of that, it good to go. Asforthe US TF, I was never really sure where the deployed to during said battles.

the ship thing may be a lod problem on the vessels them selves. I've never really noticed it!!

US CV and Amphib forces were west and slightly south of Guam (oth, the IJN were northwest, pretty much were i placed them)