Snailman

SOS - NA ship textures disappeared

I don't what might have happened, but all ship textures disappeared... they are all white. Except the cargo ship. Maybe something else, too I don't remember. The addon ships, like the Kresta have all textures. Somehow the has forgotten where the textures are? But those are stock ones, and why only the stock ships from NA?? I swear I did not do anything to them. It appears that only SP2 NA has this error, I started the vietnam exe, and the nimitz and the kiev both have textures. Now why NA can't see them?? This exludes the possibility that the file got damaged... but then what?? I changed level of detail... does not help.

I have a crap slow notebook with crap 3D chip with share memory, on Win XP. that sucks, but it worked until now. I turned off forcedx9, did not help. It was working till now, anyway.

I did change the year spread in options.ini, but nothing else on the game in global. I'm working on the Yak-38 and some other skins, but nothing I did with ships.

As no one replies, the best option would be to reinstall, as most times with stock stuff being screwed up

Thanks for the help... well actually I made a new "fake SP2 NA" exe and a new addon dir, and copied again all the addons. now it works again. I don't know what had happened, I tried to delete all addons from addon dir, copy a new ini file... nothing helped. I made a new addon dir with a new exe and .ini and that worked. Maybe the exe itself got damaged... or I really dont understand.. Hope it wont happen again(