Spinners

F-4E Kurnass - IDF 'Aggressor' Flight

McDonnell Douglas F-4E 'Kurnass' - 'Aggressor Flight', No.69 Squadron, 'The Hammers', Heyl Ha'Avir, 1984

The transfer of 35 ex-USAF F-4E's to the Egyptian Air Force under the September 1977 'Peace Pharaoh' agreement saw the Heyl Ha'Avir introduce a dedicated Kurnass Aggressor Flight to give frontline F-15 and F-16 pilots DACM training and an opportunity to develop tactics against potentially hostile F-4's. Entering service in 1981 (as part of an enlarged No.69 squadron) the Kurnass aggressors flew in a variety of schemes and took part in attacks against Syrian anti-aircraft missile batteries in 'Operation Peace for Galilee' in 1982 destroying several SAM sites whilst suffering no losses to enemy action.

IDFF-4EKURNASS06_zps07122724.jpg

IDFF-4EKURNASS07_zpsf4129a40.jpg

IDFF-4EKURNASS08_zpsd9957268.jpg

IDFF-4EKURNASS09_zps137804ec.jpg

One of the F-4J 'DLC' skins adapted for the Kurnass.

Edited by Spinners
  • Like 2

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your excellent F-4E skin. Could you please tell me how I can download this skin, please? Thanks a lot. 

7 hours ago, Falcon1364 said:

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your excellent F-4E skin. Could you please tell me how I can download this skin, please? Thanks a lot. 

You can't. Sorry.

On 12/16/2012 at 5:26 PM, Spinners said:

One of the F-4J 'DLC' skins adapted for the Kurnass.

There's a clue for you!