• i7-880,
  • HD7870,
  • 8Gb DDR3 1600,
  • Games on SSD.
  • Win7 64.
  • Cats 13.1 / CAP2 - 12.11 .
  • 24" 1920x1200.
  • Up-to-date i believe CoD from Steam.

1. CoD is aliased no matter what FSAA combination of settings i choose. I tried manually setting it from CCC and override the game or profile settings, with no change. 2x, 4x, 8x, either in CCC or in game , no change.
  2. Shimmering everywhere, surprisingly not on water (except two strange white lines on the horizon)
  3. Extreme stutter over land even with medium settings with similar result as to lets say 15 fps (is there an fps counter?
  4. Annoyingly flickering shadows and trees
  5. No smoothness in general. Choppy in-cockpit animations for example (hands / controls)
  6. Mirror has only the frame, no actual mirror

Any cures?

Edited by squid

patch it for example? Had no such issues on (then) E8200 @2,66 4GB 560Ti..?

its a steam download and wont play without steam starting first, so its supposed to be up-to-date ....

hmmm, strange, from your description Squid looks like the unpatched versions issues (stuttering, flickering etc)

hmmm .... will check tonight if there is version info in the files on my drive to possibly compare with latest patch info, if ....

Edited by squid

Yeah, check that out. Worst case scenario, delete and reinstall. CloD still has post-patch issues, but none are what you're describing.

Squid, it is a well known fact in CLOD community (banana forums :D ) that this game has graphic issues with AMD/ATI GPUs. Also it DOESN'T support FSAA/MSAA.

1. You might get away with shader based MLAA or FXAA using injector tools (SweetFX etc.).

2. I guess buying NVIDIA card is out of the question?

3. You might wait for the community patch being made by Team Fusion under auspices of ATAG guys.

Good luck!

Because of the yellow color scheme they used for many years.