HEY There,Has anybody used the MTO menu files from MajorLee and Kout and got them to work in a SF2 install?I can only get the MainMenu screen to appear all others are still SF2NA? Any Useful suggestions or did I miss another KB about this? :fie:Thanks for your replys.Or send me a copy of your working menu.ini Thanks!

Edited by usafphantom2

fixed the double post

---------------------------

I don't know, I use the ones I made.

SF2 has completely different "hot spots" for mouse cllicking. So, odds are, the SF/Wo* ones may not work as advertised.

Wrench where's the ones you made?Thanx for fixing the post!

Edited by usafphantom2

on my HD!! :biggrin:

they're rather "generic" in nature (for each theatre)

you all should know by now that I never share anything!!! :biggrin:

if some folks are interested, and have the basic image manipulation skills (and software!) the SF2 series screen templates are in the Tools/Utilities/Patchs Downloads for like the last 3 years....

Nevermind I found them,BUT not what you mentioned up there.I'm pretty sure I saw a Tutorial by Kout this morning and now I cant find it tonight.IT's kinda weird but the server gives you what it wants when it wants.

Hey You know speaking of menu's it would be really great if the BOB menus got updated for SF2 dont ya think? :biggrin: