Sign in to follow this  
Capitaine Vengeur

Hate the Mondays !

A commended prisoner with a good record is being transferred to a new model experimental prison. Quite a surprising place. First, instead of a bunch of sullen screws, he is welcomed by a smiling convict dressed in cool civilian clothes:

- Welcome to your new home, brother. A dream purgatory, just for good boys like you and me. Here, we have great latitude to organize our own social life, as long as we can keep things under control. For example... Do you like music? Jazz, rock?

- Yeah, I love rock!

- Well, so you're gonna love the Saturdays. We have several bands here, and every Saturday at night, we organize musical contests with polls. And if everything goes round, we can have lights out at two a.m., and even have some alcohol. And do you like sports, man? Football, basket-ball?

- Sure, I love hitting the basket!

- Fine, so you're gonna love the Fridays! Every Friday, we organize a basket-ball tournament, gangs versus gangs, versus the warders' team, sometimes even visiting other selected prisons. Always in a good mood, I've never seen a blade but twice in all on the court. And the Mondays... Aaaah, yumyum Mondays! By the way, are you homosexual?

- No, by no means!!

- Ah, damn... So sad, brother, you're gonna hate the Mondays!

• Like 5