telling us WHICH aircraft might be of some assistance .... :biggrin:

ok, a new WORKING version of the Mk.XVIe is now available in the downloads section

I have seen BF109E-3,4,7 and Fockewulf 190A-1,4's There's more I'll make note when i see in game.

Static props may just be the result of combat damage. Sometimes fire/smoke will go out but engine will stay stopped.

These look ok sometimes fly formation,I will post pics soon.

That usually happens when they run out of fuel.

That's a good point. Many of the older aircraft have the fuel consumption set much too high. ThirdWire uses BSFC=0.0028 in the Spitfire and Mustang so you may want to check those numbers on any problem planes.

heheheheh...

tk never assumed we'd have a map (nearly proper scale) that covers from the Irish Sea to the German/Polish border!!

wonder of the BSFC isn't designed for the (stock) 63% scaled maps

heheheheh...

tk never assumed we'd have a map (nearly proper scale) that covers from the Irish Sea to the German/Polish border!!

wonder of the BSFC isn't designed for the (stock) 63% scaled maps

Was wondering about that myself. I looked into BSFC a little bit but really don't understand how TW is implementing it. For what it's worth, I did run a fuel burn check on the Tigercat based on flight manual data at full power and the number I got was BSFC=0.0021 which is the number I have settled on for any WW2 FM's I do.

Here's some shots,put on easy for proper ID of aircraft models.post-75584-0-94716300-1363985762_thumb.jpgpost-75584-0-39534900-1363985767_thumb.jpgpost-75584-0-27986200-1363985774_thumb.jpgpost-75584-0-07947800-1363985781_thumb.jpg

So far I have Bob campaign going fine,Kursk Too!

raven's hurricane or DAT (not that it matters..they both work fine in SF2)???

russo's 109E has never had a problem - in either SF1 OR SF2.

me thinks, along with all the other issues you're having with missing gunsights and such, there is SOMETHING seriously broken in your ww2 install.

what I would do, is rename the mods folder.

Delete the exe you used to build it.

Create a NEW WW2 ETO exe from the latest version of whatever exe you want to use

Let the mods folder rebuild

s**tcan all but 1 each blue and red aircraft

start adding the ww2 aircraft and ground objects, effects, terrains, etc, ONE AT A TIME.

Test fly EACH aircraft after installing

simply put, nobody else has ever experienced or reported anything like the problems you/ve been having since 2003. Which the automitive diagnostician in me says, the problem's at your end (common to one, or common to all, as my instructors taught me)

That's a new install and so far the only weird thing I've noticed.As far as the gunsight problem In WOR it was related to having an old AircraftObjects.ini that I deleted and now I have gunsights!Same with WOA that and an old bulletObjects was the reason for no gunsights and tracers just had to be tracked down.But the 109's do fly at funny angles sometimes.No body else has seen fighters with static props flying?It could be that they are out of gas those plane did'nt have very long legs and the AI probably does'nt know to turn back when Bingo fuel state.Would running an sli setup affect?

Edited by usafphantom2