Sign in to follow this  
1946ace

Anyone know where i can get some decent aircraft mods for LOMAC?

HI, im new here and this is my first post.

I'm looking for a few mods for LOMAC, an all aircraft flyable one would be awesome but some of the ones i'd really like are: a flyable f-16 (either type) a flyable f-14 a flyable b-52, a f-22 raptor mod, I WOULD LOVE AN SU-37 or PAK-FA. Does anyone know where i can find any/ all of these mods. any advice would be appreciated. thanks in advance

LOMAC doesn't do mods like SF2. You can't just add a new plane by dropping some files in.

That said, lockonfiles.com has the most extensive collection of anyone out there, and while I don't personally know of any such mods for ANY of the ones you listed, maybe something is there.

LOMAC is 10 years old, and between FC2 and then DCS World w/FC3, people have pretty much quit doing LOMAC stuff so I wouldn't expect a PAK-FA certainly.

And with DCS development in particular is limited to again who wants what and what they've decided to make too.