Uh those are good news for my Su-17 "pack" would you be so kind and share it with the Su-17 team when its time?! So we can release a nice pack with a proper pit for every plane :D

I have and I plan updated and -22 etc out of it

there is always a surprise somewhere , i look forward to this pit this are great news :good:

it's that old AD's original source I got from Blackbird long time ago before he screwed it up, needs major updating though, so be patient

Edited by Stary

Good i have send you the files long time ago! Do you have the planes source file?

Versions planned:

Su-17 Fitter C "early"

Su-17 Fitter C

Su-17M Fitter C

Su-17M2 Fitter D

Su-17M3

Su-17M3R

Su-17M4,R

Su-17M2R

Su-20

Su-22

Su-22M

Su-22M3 M3K

Su-22M3R

Su-22R

Su-17U,UM,UM3,UMK

Su-22UM3,UM3K

That should be enough for now, the first Su-17 series are all based on my Su-20 from Florian and are nearly done for more 80% some 90 %. The second generation Su-17, will be also based on the Su-20 with a new Nose some other parts and Vertail. So the whole Su-17 family will have the same familiar look. Hope you guys like this idea and the you will enjoy the first batch of Su-20 `s in the Iran Iraq war.

The normal 2 weeks

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

must check, been a while, maybe, I have original cockpit max I started working on that's all I am aware of ATM

• Like 1

Awesome news that you are going to work on the Su-17/20 pit!

So to get back to the original problem!

There will be a solution to improve the white areas?