Sign in to follow this  
Taterd

SF2 ISRAEL AIRCRAFT MOD ISSUE

To all,

I just noticed that my F-16 additions have no external sound or afterburners any quick fixes or anybody run into this.  I think I added an F-16 Superpack a while back and must have screwed something up.  I am trying to find my saved file but was just wondering if the community might be able to help. 

Bobby

A quick fix would be to change the sound and afterburner to stock. If you've got SF2:I then the Netz would be the place to start. Or perhaps the F-15A from SF2:E.

if you can find the SuperPak zip, there should be a /Sounds folder within. Drop those wavs into your game's /Sounds folder.

If not, extract the Netz data ini and just use those sounds. (not as nice, to be sure, but you'll have something)

Thanks Spinners and Wrench,

After reading your post I found the files I was missing in my SFE 2.  They were being used there so I looked at the .ini files and placed them into the SFI 2 file slots and it now works .... you guys are the best!

Bobby