Forgot a password to an old email I had....so went to request new one.

Ok, on the reset pw page.

Says enter username...ok...we will send you an email with link to reset the password for your account...click on it to open a page where you will be able to reset it..

FFS  are they that stupid....If I can open the email Iv forgotten PW for...Why would I request one jesus H christ...fkin amazing...idiots!!

also...when I joined Virgin media...or ntlworld.com as it was then 10 yrs ago ish...I had my email username and password as normal...then suddenly lat year,username or pw wouldnt work...called them...apparently my account wasnt linked for some reason...they were gonna fix it...(yeah right!) heres the joke...still cannot log in email...or virginmedia.com...but heres the odd bit...opened a gmail account...and linked to my ntlworld acc...hey presto pw from ntlworld\Virginmedia works...and I can acces mail through gmail...so why the fuck cant vm sort it on their servers...fkin idiots.

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 2

hehe good for you!

I lost my credentials to MS Live or whatever it's called, an account I set up solely to buy FSX over year and a half ago.. took me ages to sort it out but finally managed to regain access

BUT

you know what's funny?

I never got the FSX serial code mail there so after the purchase and installation was the only period I could fly FSX+Accel for some few weeks, then when I unsinstalled it and wanted to come back to play it again months later...

no serial for me, so technically no game I bought and legally "own" (apparently we own zip, zero, nada of the electronic media these strange days) so only way to play the not 10$ cheapo title would be for me to reach for less than ummm morally accepted solutions.

Fuuuu!