Sign in to follow this  
Snailman

Battletech/Mechwarrior RPG?

Hi, are there any fans of Battletech here? I'm searching for the role playing game for this universe. Unfortunately there are absolutely no source books and expansions for such for and RPG( I found no PDF books at all... are there any out there somewhere?

ah... I see.... hm, but what is Classic Battletech RPG then? Is it a.. parallel product by someone else? (Since FASA is gone as far as I know..) Or is it the board game... like Star wars miniatures?... played with painted figures on paper map

Well my friend and his company of gamers should try this instead, i think this universe is far better and closer to logical reality that space-tales like Star Wars.. I only read the books, as many they published in hungarian (42 books) but only heard that a roleplaying game exists. Not even expecting a movie... With a technology available today like in Transformers they could make a decent movie out of Battletech. IF there would enough fans to fulfill their shy-sky high expectations of profit... OK im not going to rant on hollywood stuff )